Silk Zone is committed to providing its customers with complete satisfaction. Silk Zone Sarees strives to enhance the shopping experience of its customers while providing the best quality products and services.
In order to ensure the same, Silk Zone is always ready and willing to go the extra mile for its customers.
In case you are unsatisfied with the product received from Silk Zone, you may contact the Silk Zone Team with your complaints/ feedbacks at email@example.com. We shall revert back to you at the earliest.
Product received.in damaged condition. or with the manufacturing defect or with the wrong item:
1. On receipt, in case it is noticed that the outer packing of the product is damaged or tampered with, immediately verify the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. A customer should also lodge a proper complain with the local office of the courier agency that silk Zone may peruse to avoid such occurrences in future.
2. In case of receipt of product in damaged condition. with the manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received kindly contact Silk Zone at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of receipt of a product.
3. Kindly retain all packaging materials and product until receipt of instructions of the Silk Zone regarding the same.
4. ln case of any other complaints, email Silk Zone at email@example.com. within 24 hours of receiving the product.
5. DO NOT return any product, before receiving confirmation from Silk Zone for the same. In case any product is returned without such confirmation, Silk Zone does not guarantee any credit or replacement of the product.
6. The email should contain comprehensive details of the defects/complaints of the single order/package delivery Please note that Silk Zone shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the customer’s emails.
7. All defective products being returned to Silk Zone shall be done ONLY through registered airmail/courier.
8. All shipping costs of returning the defective products back to India over and above such amount paid by customer towards shipping charges while receiving the same from India are to be borne by the customer entirely.
9. All defective products along with a copy of the invoice, original packing and in the original condition as sent to the customer, shall have to be sent back to Silk Zone within seven (7) working days from receipt of confirmation for the same from Silk Zone.
10. Safe delivery of the defective product to Silk Zone is the sole responsibility of the customer.
While returning the defective product, kindly mark the package as ‘DEFECTIVE RETURNS’.
In case it is found on examination of product/invoice/order receipt that the error has occurred due to customer, then Silk Zone shall make the necessary modifications/alternations “AT THE COST OF THE CUSTOMER” In the rare circumstances when original fabric is unavailable for purpose of such alterations/modifications, Silk Zone may use plain fabric of the same color Customer may have to bear the cost of such replacement fabric in such rare cases.